Established network & arrangements to ‘deliver’ !
- Access to Local farmers (from Major Agricultural / Food source states e.g. Maharashtra, Gujarat, Karnataka etc.)
- Manufacturers / distributors of Food / FMCG products
- Processing Units
- Warehousing facilities
- Arrangements for local transportation
- Clearing & Forwarding arrangements
- Experienced Team of associate
What we can offer
Keeping in mind the growth of supermarkets, ASPI offers direct marketing.
For maintaining smooth supply chain of products:
- ASPI can consolidate products from different manufacturers so that a large number of different products can be received in one shipment.
- ASPI can make direct deliveries to supermarket shelves by delivering its goods at central distribution depot. It can maintain the supply chain for food items and other products by storing, repackaging and transporting the products effectively without sitting in inventory and without incurring any loss in the quality of the product.
- ASPI’s supply chain management strategy is to provide several sustainable competitive advantages, including lower product costs, reduced inventory carrying costs, improved in-store variety and selection, and highly competitive pricing for the consumer.
- ASPI can deliver on every part an agreement its customer make with them. It has an achievable marketing plan in place.